Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Origin folder not being shown in browser of assembly

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2587 Views, 5 Replies

Origin folder not being shown in browser of assembly

Is there a setting or something somewhere that turns off/on the display of the origin folder? I have rebooted and restarted Inventor. For some reason, I can't get see the folder. Even when I edit a part, it is not there. See attached images. Any ideas? TIA, Kirk -- IV R8, sp1 Dell PWS360, 2.6ghz, P4 2 Gb ram nVidia FX1000 6.14.10.5303 Driver 1260x1024x32 bit
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Click the little funnel icon at the top of the Browser and unselect "hide work features" QBZ "Kirk A" wrote in message news:40990f53_3@newsprd01... > Is there a setting or something somewhere that turns off/on the display of > the origin folder? I have rebooted and restarted Inventor. For some > reason, I can't get see the folder. Even when I edit a part, it is not > there.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Ahhh, much better. Thanks. -- IV R8, sp1 Dell PWS360, 2.6ghz, P4 2 Gb ram nVidia FX1000 6.14.10.5303 Driver 1260x1024x32 bit "Quinn Zander" wrote in message news:40990fbf_3@newsprd01... > Click the little funnel icon at the top of the Browser and unselect > "hide work features" > > QBZ > > > "Kirk A" wrote in message > news:40990f53_3@newsprd01... > > Is there a setting or something somewhere that turns off/on the > display of > > the origin folder? I have rebooted and restarted Inventor. For some > > reason, I can't get see the folder. Even when I edit a part, it is > not > > there. > >
Message 4 of 6
abhinavmasters

I am unable to see the funnel icon and I am not able to see the origin browser.

I am very new to AutoDesk.

Attached is the snapshot

Message 5 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: abhinavmasters

View>User Interface>Browser

Browser.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 6 of 6
abhinavmasters
in reply to: JDMather

Thanks a lot. It was very helpful.

I was breaking ma head fr 2 hours for that.....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report