Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Drawing - Errors Found

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
279 Views, 1 Reply

Open Drawing - Errors Found

The Open Drawing option in the assembly does not work. My templates are saved in a directory on the network, in which I store all models and detailing. 2d drawings, are saved in another directory, however my project manages models and design detailing.

Some designs generated are saved in some subfolders in this case the Open Drawing in assembly does not work. Open Drawing can not locate the 2D drawing.

what must I do to be on the mount, get loacalizar design detailing? My drawings of drawings are saved in Inventor dwg. Could someone help me?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

What I am not understanding is, if you create a model then create a drawing using that model, and you save both, are you saving the drawing into a different directory or moving the drawing alone into a different directory then the model after you create it?  Are your drawings on a network and if so are you having network issues?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report