Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok mid afternoon brain freeze please help...

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
488 Views, 4 Replies

Ok mid afternoon brain freeze please help...

The toolbar shows that shows all the parts in an assembly, features in a model and sheets in paperspace, yesterday I close/minimized it to get more space on screen and now I can't remember for the life of me how to get it back, done it a dozen times and now I have no idea.

Thanks, its been a long day,

Joe

4 REPLIES 4
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

Ah yes, my production head just hit the five hour energy and I have the 16oz RedBull Sugar Free I keep on my desk on ice. We've both been here sense 5am. Thought you all may get a kick out my emergency kit. See pic, SFW.

Thanks Again,

Joe

Message 4 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: Anonymous

Love it!  Worked with a guy who kept a Bud Light in his bottom drawer, just in case he needed it.  He called it his pressure relief valve.  It had been in there for 5 years!

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

At my first engineering job I got "promoted" to Manufacturing Engineer at the tender age of 22, which meant my office was now a tiny room shared with the shop foreman a 43 year old 350lb Polish guy from the South Side (rough part) of Milwaukee. His desk didn't have any drawers, I'm getting settled in and open the bottom drawer and find a bottle of Jim Beam. He sees me see it, doesn't even bat an eyelash and says "The rule is, if you finish it you replace it, you'll know why we need it soon enough"

I learned more about how to be a good engineer in the three years sharing an office with him then I did in most of my classes. Much of it over boubon on the rocks in coffee cups after everyone had gone home.

Joe

Oh and he was right about needing it. Not a month later I had a job so hot they  a Gulfstream jet to the local regional airport to pick them up.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report