Inventor General Discussion

wiptheman
Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)
Accepted Solution

Object appears of the ground when an image is inserted ? Shadow and Reflection

150 Views, 1 Replies
02-12-2012 10:49 AM

Hi All,

I hope you can help. When I add an image to my sketch the main body then appears "of the ground" as you van see from the attached screen shot. The shadow and reflection is distant. The minute I remove the instead image the object and the shadow touch again as it should be... I'm puzzled. 

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,

Kev

wiptheman
Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: Object appears of the ground when an image is inserted ? Shadow and Reflecti

02-12-2012 01:01 PM in reply to: wiptheman

I found the solution so I'll post the reply > Using the Decal function to attache the image to the object will eliminate the problem.

Ribbon: Model tab Create panel Decal 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube