Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nottingham University AU - Any thoughts ?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
375 Views, 4 Replies

Nottingham University AU - Any thoughts ?

Well I have two/three grumbles - and I'm not blaming Adesk or Neil for the traffic: There could have been better signposts to the gig - particularly from the main gate to the car park, The Conference Theatre at EMCC obviously wasn't designed using Adesk software or iMike, there could be more leg room at the next venue. Saying that, everything else was good, There's some interesting moves towards Structural Steel and Piping Isometrics - who knows when - and an iDrop Publishing Wizard due soon - which will make an interesting difference to Charles' site. I'd be interested to hear from anybody else who went, their views, observations and opinions. And whether anybody would be interested in UK based Inventor User Groups. yours Duncan @home ps. That other SoftWare company has start spamming to get people to use their Personal Edition -- "Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary living." (Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, I enjoyed it, learnt a few more things. Wanted to meet people who use the newsgroup, however those tags were useless, short of a close inspection of everyone I walked past. The map, well I came in on a totally different road than expected and had the pleasure of a short tour of Nottingham complete with all the traffic. :-) Surfacing.... hmm, repair those STEP & IGS files, nice. :-) Had a good day all in all. Scott "Duncan Anderson" wrote in message news:418b5cd0_2@newsprd01... > Well I have two/three grumbles - and I'm not blaming Adesk or Neil for the > traffic: > > There could have been better signposts to the gig - particularly from the > main > gate to the car park, > > The Conference Theatre at EMCC obviously wasn't designed using Adesk > software or > iMike, there could be more leg room at the next venue. > > > Saying that, everything else was good, > > There's some interesting moves towards Structural Steel and Piping > Isometrics - > who knows when - and an iDrop Publishing Wizard due soon - which will make > an > interesting difference to Charles' site. > > I'd be interested to hear from anybody else who went, their views, > observations > and opinions. And whether anybody would be interested in UK based Inventor > User > Groups. > > > yours > Duncan > @home > ps. That other SoftWare company has start spamming to get people to use > their > Personal Edition > > > -- > "Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and > proving > by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for > ordinary > living." > (Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002) > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

"Duncan Anderson" wrote in message news:418b5cd0_2@newsprd01... > > I'd be interested to hear from anybody else who went, their views, > observations > and opinions. And whether anybody would be interested in UK based Inventor > User > Groups. I teach Inventor at Grangemouth High and would be interested in helping/running a Scottish and/or UK user group. Nick
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Nick, Do you have any contact details ? If you un-munge my home E-mail and send them there. cheerz Duncan @home -- "Humour ... is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary living." (Terence 'Spike' Milligan K.B.E., 1918-2002) "Nick" wrote in message news:41912061_2@newsprd01... > > "Duncan Anderson" > wrote in message news:418b5cd0_2@newsprd01... > > > > I'd be interested to hear from anybody else who went, their views, > > observations > > and opinions. And whether anybody would be interested in UK based Inventor > > User > > Groups. > > I teach Inventor at Grangemouth High and would be interested in > helping/running a Scottish and/or UK user group. > > Nick > > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

> Nick, > > Do you have any contact details ? > > If you un-munge my home E-mail and send them there. I have had a 3D CAD course with Colin Meager who ran acad courses all over scotland but the last yr or two he seems to have disappeared. He ran the autodesk user group scotland. My school would happily be a venue for meetings at night. I have 21 pcs with a digital projector. The machines hv IV7 and MDT/ACAD 04.We are 2mins from junction 5 M9. My work email, checked all day, is nickDOTtaitATfalkirkDOTgovDOTuk Nick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report