Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse wheel zoom speed

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
5192 Views, 7 Replies

Mouse wheel zoom speed

Is there a setting to control the speed of the mouse wheel zoom? On the model I'm working on, it takes about 8 scrolls to go from "forest view" to "tree view", and I would like to do it in 2-3 if possible. -Brad Using Logitech (Dell) USB wheel mouse
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

goto mouse properties in control panel and try adjusting the option on the wheel tab, if our drivers are similar.

Matt
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

I've got the latest drivers, and no settings there seem to make a difference. "mstocking" wrote in message news:30187683.1107271854926.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > goto mouse properties in control panel and try adjusting the option on the wheel tab, if our drivers are similar. > > Matt
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Using F5 will instantly return to previous view "Bradley Bruns" wrote in message news:41ff940b$1_3@newsprd01... > Is there a setting to control the speed of the mouse wheel zoom? > On the model I'm working on, it takes about 8 scrolls to go from "forest > view" to "tree view", and I would like to do it in 2-3 if possible. > > -Brad > > Using Logitech (Dell) USB wheel mouse > >
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

I'm sure I saw a way to change the zoom speed in the registry but can't find it now. Can anyone help? Control panel setting doesn't do a thing.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

There is a registry setting at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\Inventor\RegistryVersionXX\System\Preferences\Display\Wheel Zoom Speed.

Mine is set to 1, but I'm not sure of alternatives.

Regards,

Ozitag

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Message 8 of 8
jan.kahoun

Very useful, thank you very much 🙂
BTW I found 0.25 the "best! for smooth almost like "analog" scrolling 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report