Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mold design

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
558 Views, 5 Replies

Mold design

Salve.

Sono un vecchio utente di inventor e ora, con l'avvento di mold design, vorrei implementare le mie nozioni per usarlo in modo corretto.

Vorrei sapere se ci sono dei tutorial per le nozioni principali e iniziali per usare mold design.

Mi trovo in difficoltà perchè non riesco a capire come iniziare ad usarlo.

Mi potete dare una mano?

Grazie dell'aiuto.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
karthur1
in reply to: Anonymous

Inventor 2014, supongo? ¿Has mirado en WikiHelp? Aquí hay un enlace.  Los tutoriales Tooling están abajo en la parte inferior de la página.

Bienvenido al foro!

Kirk

Message 3 of 6
MingweiGao

Anyone can help us to translate the above message into English? Thanks in advance!

Steven Gao

Sr. SQA Engineer

Message 4 of 6
karthur1
in reply to: MingweiGao

Try Translate.google.com and copy/paste.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: karthur1

Translatated..

Salve.

I'm an old user of inventor and now, with the advent of mold design, I would like to implement my knowledge to use it properly.

I would like to know if there are any tutorials for the basics and start to use mold design.

I'm in trouble because I can not figure out how to start using it.

Can you give me a hand?

Thanks for your help.

Message 6 of 6
MingweiGao

Thanks for the translation!

Sure, we have several tutorials about Mold Design. You can refer to the following link to get the tutorials: http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2013/Help/0126-Tutorial126/0807-Tooling_807. This is 2013 version and you also can get 2014 version from 2014 folder.

Steven Gao

Sr. SQA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report