Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mold design and content center

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
lucmartzz
1142 Views, 10 Replies

Mold design and content center

Hi, here I need some help

I did my Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 installation few days ago, yesterday I started working with mold design and when I try to set a material appears an error "The Moldflow analysis server is terminated". So I found on internet that it's an installation problem.

I did a clean uninstall products and reinstall (Just leave Vault products).

Now the error persist and my content doesn't appear. I work with Vault content center, but I tried installing desktop content but the same result.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
dave.anderson
in reply to: lucmartzz

I head of this in 2012 and SP1 resolved the issue.

If you are using 2013, try using the Right-Click> Run As Administrator on the desktop shortcut. it's possible users permissions are blocking the ability. Another possibility is anti-virus & Anit-malware. Try disabling them and then use Run As Admin.

Dave Anderson
Sr. Support Engineer– CAM
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 11
seplggn

I have faced similar problem with Inventor 2013, clean install and 30 days validity the problem persists. I even tried to bypass windows fireball, no luck.

The software gets stuck at material selection. Hoever you can still work on core cavity but one cannot set process parameters since material selection has not taken place.

Message 4 of 11
lucmartzz

I got back to 2012 for continue my work and I had no problems.

Today I did a clean installation of 2013 but the problem persist...

Message 5 of 11
lucmartzz
in reply to: seplggn

At the end of all, I have just reformatted my computer and everything works perfect.

Message 6 of 11
seplggn

What is your windows version?

Message 7 of 11
lucmartzz
in reply to: seplggn

Windows 7 64 bits

Message 8 of 11
knrdptr

I'm using Inventor 2013, and I'm having the same problem. Just installed the newest SP, but still the same. Any ideas how to fix this? (besides installing another version) Using Win7 32bit, student version.server error.jpg

Message 9 of 11
MingweiGao

As Dave suggested, do you try to disable anti-virus & Anit-malware and then use Run As Administrator? This is a Moldfolw server issue and all commands related to Moldflow will be disabled if it is not resolved.

Steven Gao

Sr. SQA Engineer

Message 10 of 11
lucmartzz
in reply to: knrdptr

Probably your computer had more than one preview version instalation of Autodesk Inventor. Anyways if you had uninstall this versions looks like always affect. I did a recover of my sistem to the original state from the manufacturer and works without problems. My computer had installed versions from 2009.
Message 11 of 11
knrdptr

I tried to run it in administration mode, but running that way mold assembly tab and core&cavity tab is not even active, I cannot create a mold. I tried to reinstall it, but the problem persists. I don't want to format my partition so now I decided to install Inventor 2012, and it works fine. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report