Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Tree Browser Freezing

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
481 Views, 5 Replies

Model Tree Browser Freezing

The model tree browser is freezing multiple times per day.  Even if I close the browser and re-enable it in the View>User Interface menu, it is still frozen.  It wont unfreeze until I close Inventor completely and re-open it.  Any help would be great!

Dell M6700

Win 7 Pro 64Bit

i7 3720QM 2.6GHz

16 GB RAM

Nvidia Quadro K3000M

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.

What version and SP are you running?

Is anyone else in your department having the same issue?  What other programs are running at the same time while you are using Inventor?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 6
JDMather

Are you using a 3DConnexion device?

If so, open the Control Panel and click Calibrate.

(we see this problem a couple of times a month (25 Space Navigators))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Cadmanto

I am only user at work.  Only other programs running on my computer are Outlook and Norton 360 (but it has been freezing like this before Outlook and Norton were installed)

I even reinstalled Windows 7 and Product Design Suite 2014, still freezing randomly.  

BUTT.........

I didnt realize there was a service pack out for Inventor, I am assuming I should try that first, huh?

I figured it would notify me of software updates

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

No 3d mouse... Hopefully soon though!

Message 6 of 6
Cadmanto

Definately!!!  I would go to the Autodesk website for your version and download the latest and see if that fixes your issue.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report