Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing content center libraries

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
BarryZA
1269 Views, 2 Replies

Missing content center libraries

Greetings clever people.

I did a (I think) standard install of product suite premium 2013 a while back and am trying my first flexible hose run.

When I hit populate I get an error message saying something like "your request cannot be fulfilled because parts can"t be fetched from the content centre"

Now I see a whole lot of libraries are not available. My only other experience with this was when the mold libraries were not part of the installation and I had to do a huge download, but I can"t seem to find anything similar for the Parker one that I need now

parker.jpg

As far as the missing mold libraries went, I felt that was something the vendor should really have told us about. But let me not get ahead of myself this time, even though it's midnight and I can't do at least 1 run to show for tomorrow Cat Mad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
blair
in reply to: BarryZA

You should be able to run the install program again and select the CC libraries to install.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 3
BarryZA
in reply to: blair

Done!

I suppose the default is to leave these out for a faster install, and you need to manually check them. I don't see why personally.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report