Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max right click menue not appearing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
420 Views, 2 Replies

Max right click menue not appearing

I don't know what happened. Yesterday I was working on max using the hair a fur modifery to try and test out something when I noticed somethign strange. When I right clicked in the view port to bring up the options (exsample cut, convert to polygon, hide, fezze ect.) it wouldn't come up. Hears what I've tried. Reinstal max, get a copy of the default interface from a school computer and tried loading that, turning off windows 7 's background color transparancy, removing all things installed right before the problem, run a system check for errors, a viruse scan and right now I'm trying a full restore from a back up. I don't know what's going on. I suspected that my graphic's card drive might be the caulprate but I checked that as well and it says that its all clear. I took the files that had the problem to other computers and they had no issue. It doesn't matter what file I load either this is universal. I can start with a blank file and the right click view port menue won't come up. I'm at a loss no one knows whats going on. Can anyone out their tell me what might be the problem?

Detailed discription:

Launch 3ds max. Go to any view port upon launch. Right click in view port and no menue comes up.

Version:

student 2012

Windows 7 64 bit

Ram:

8 gigs

Graphics card:

Radeon

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SBix26
in reply to: Anonymous

Wrong forum...

Message 3 of 3
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: Anonymous

The 3ds MAX forums can be found on the AREA.

You will find better answers there than in this Autodesk Inventor discussion board here is the direct link

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report