Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location for Bolted Connection Templates Library for Inventor 2013 & 2014?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
JimStrenk
1572 Views, 1 Reply

Location for Bolted Connection Templates Library for Inventor 2013 & 2014?

I'm anticipating having to migrate several seats of Inventor 2013 to Inventor 2014 in the next couple of months.  Several 2013 users have used the Bolted Connection Design Accelerator and have taken the time to create user named Bolted Connection Templates in the Templates Library for re-use.  I wish to use the Templates in the Templates Library that the 2013 users have created after migrating from Inventor 2013 to Inventor 2014.  I'm currently using Inventor 2014 and haven't been able to figure out exactly where the user named Bolted Connection Templates in the Templates Library are located.  I'm running Windows 7 Professional.  The 2013 users are also using Windows 7 Professional.  Inventor 2013 files are being managed via Vault for Workgroups 2013.  The Content Center is also located within the Vault.  Applications and O/S's are both 64-bit.

My questions are:

1)  Where exactly are the user named Bolted Connections Templates in the Templates Library for Inventor 2013 located?

2)  Are the Bolted Connection Template names in the Templates Library as saved, searchable? 

3)  Has the location of user named Bolted Connection Templates in the Templates Library for Inventor 2014 changed or otherwise deviated from Inventor 2013?

4)  What exact steps must be taken to allow Inventor 2014 users use the same user named templates in the Templates Library that were used with Inventor 2013 after installation of Inventor 2014?

Any tips, suggestions, errata or comments on this particular matter would be most welcomed!  Smiley Happy

Jim Strenk

Inventor 2012 Certified Associate
AutoCAD 2012 Certified Associate

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017

Other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play??
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report