Inventor General Discussion

Iron-E
Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Is possible to create a troquel punch as iFeature?

123 Views, 1 Replies
03-14-2012 08:20 AM

Hi,

I would like if somebody helps me whit this issue, I want to know if is possible to create a troquel punch as iFeature for just bend, not cut o drilled, for example, to create a squared punch  for to make a bending in a sheet metal,

I hope you can understand me :catvery-happy:

Tks.

Active Contributor
drlamb
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: Is possible to create a troquel punch as iFeature?

03-14-2012 08:53 AM in reply to: Iron-E

I don't think you would be able to do this and then unfold it. Your best approach may be to sketch,pattern and then contour flange if you are doing panels like that.

Donald L.

Inventor Product Design Suite Premium 2014
Windows 7 Professional - 64 bit
HP h8-1380t - i7-3820 @ 3.6 GHz
10 Gb
AMD Radeon HD7950 3Gb

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube