Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor freeze when Macros should load or run?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ravivalon
245 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor freeze when Macros should load or run?

Hi all

Working with inventor pro 2012, whenever I try to run a macro, the program freezes.  It happens when I press the tools/macros buttonand it can take 30 sec or more before the macros dialog release and active or I can try to run windows job list which seems to release the jam too.It also happens when I try to run my macro with shortcut key or customized button. It freezes before the macro even loads and it is very frustrating. If I open the macros editor and run the macro from there (run sub) then there is no delay at all!    

Does anybody else have the same and if so do you have a solution?

Thanks

Alon

Autodesk Inventor 2012 SP1 64-bit, win 7 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ravivalon
in reply to: ravivalon

still looking for an answer...

I’ve erased all macros from all modules. Right now there is not a single thing written in the vba default. I’ve tried to run the macro dialog with no file open (to prevent any relations to any project ipj) and it still happens. In other words, a clean new Inventor session with no vba to work with and all I do is press the tools-macros button – and it freezes!

There is nothing to load for god sake. The only way to intervene is to launch job list!

It is really frustrating because my macros kick **** but if inventor freezes before loading or running them, then what’s the point.

I would really appreciate some clever Autodesk wiz to spring in action now. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report