Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor doesn't work with programable mouse buttons

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Mechie
458 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor doesn't work with programable mouse buttons

I purchased an Inland rf 5 button mouse to use for the F4 rotate and F5 view return. The three programmable buttons work in LT and other programs, but not in inventor 5.3. Is there a setting I am missing? I have the latest driver for the mouse installed and as I said it works well in other software.

The mouse vendor says it's Inventor, not the mouse. What can I do to solve this issue.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
coviepresb1647
in reply to: Mechie

My Inland mouse works great after adjusting the windows mouse settings.

Message 3 of 6
blair
in reply to: coviepresb1647

Upgrade your version of Inventor, I'm sure your version of LT is much newer the your version of Inventor 5.3, it's close to 10-11 releases old.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 6
sam_m
in reply to: blair

m8, don't worry, look at the date of the original question - imagine he's either sorted his mouse or got used to it by now...

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Message 5 of 6
mrattray
in reply to: sam_m

I wonder who gave that guy kudos for replying to a 10 year old thread.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 6 of 6
blair
in reply to: Mechie

I never even looked at the thread date, considereing the time that I responded at, I should have been in bed.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report