Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Simulation report Output

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
karthur1
315 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor Simulation report Output

I have a frame that is built with the frame generator.  When I run the simulation, Inventor will show the the shear, moment and stresses in each member in the frame.  What I need to be able to get into a report, is this information for each member. (See below).

Inventor will give me a report, but it is just the min and max for the entire frame and not of each member.

Is it possible to get this information from inventor?

2011-04-08_1508.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
henderh
in reply to: karthur1

Hi Kirk,

Currently, there isn't a way to include the Beam Detail information in the report.  We can include the Diagram information, but it doesn't contain results scale or beam length information.

I've logged in our database as 1395793 as a wishlist item to be considered for a future release.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)
Message 3 of 4
karthur1
in reply to: henderh

Hugh,

I am running 2011, but it sounds like that you are saying that this is not possible in 2012 either.  Is the report information the same between the two releases?

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
henderh
in reply to: karthur1

Hi Kirk,

We haven't made any significant changes in the report structure between R2011 and R2012.

Best regards, -Hugh

Hugh Henderson
QA Engineer (Fusion Simulation)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report