Inventor General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 11 of 13 (209 Views)

Re: Inventor Proffesional 2012 isn't starting

06-15-2012 09:19 AM in reply to: bartlomiej.krysiak

Then you need to determine what it is on your machine that changes that breaks the license.  Maybe Windows Update, or Anti-Virus, or some other domain change.  In any case, do some research and create a restore point to see if going back to a certain date when it was working will be a suitable solution for you. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Product Support
VinodBalasubramanian
Message 12 of 13 (193 Views)

06-17-2012 07:24 PM in reply to: TravisNave

Do you have this problem only with Inventor or other AutoCAD based products as well ?

If your cascadeinfo.cas file is getting corrupted, it might be due to some Windows corruption.

However can you confirm whether you can launch products in diagnostic mode when the problem appears again.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6453117&linkID=9240617

I just want to isolate and see whether the problem is really with the corruption of this file or with any product conflicts in your system.

Also, please send us your system information file for us to investiage further.

Vinod Balasubramanian
bartlomiej.krysiak
Message 13 of 13 (188 Views)

06-18-2012 03:52 AM in reply to: VinodBalasubramanian

Hello.

The solution of my problem occurs to be much more simper. It turns out, that FLEXnet Licensing Service was turned off. I don’t know why it was turned off, but after turning it on Inventor starts without any problem. Thank you for the link with information about this service.

Best regards,

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube