Inventor General Discussion

djcali
Message 11 of 12 (203 Views)

Re: Inventor - How to create a pocket hole

04-04-2012 08:51 AM in reply to: djcali
Thanks Paul, great tutorials. That really shed light on iFeatures. So I played around with the examples posted above and I know now what I need to do. I wanted to take curtis' example above and create a iFeature and I almost got it right, I got the hole and angle to save in the iFeature but I can't seem to get the Oval sketch to save too. I just need to really study some more tutorials. I'll post the iFeature I created later. I'm sorry if I'm not making a hole lot of sense right now but I'll learn!

Thanks
*Expert Elite*
PaulMunford
Message 12 of 12 (181 Views)

Re: Inventor - How to create a pocket hole

04-05-2012 05:38 AM in reply to: djcali

If you have any problems, post the files here so we can take a look at it.

Cheers,

Paul

The CAD Setter Out Blog @CadSetterOut

Inventor Surfacing | AutoCAD | CAD Standards

Please use the Mark Solutions! Accept as Solution or Give Kudos! Kudos functions - Thank you!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube