Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2015 colors seen in the presentation

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gezibash
1395 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2015 colors seen in the presentation

I was wondering, is it possible for me to get the same application colors (the bluish, radial glow) as in the Inventor 2015 colors shown here.

I have Inventor 2014, the student version.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mdavis22569
in reply to: gezibash

I don't have a student version ..but go to your application options and adjust from there...to see waht they have if it's not like a full version

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
gezibash
in reply to: mdavis22569

No, the student version is exactly identical to the Inventor 2014 Professional version, with the exception of the "Education Version" watermarks everywhere. As long as anyone has set the colors, and has exported them to a recognizable format, I could just import them over to my settings.

Nonetheless, I've looked at the standard options, and they're mostly linear gradients. The colors I saw at the presentation on Youtube seemed to be model-centric gradient, like the lighting was around the model. It gives a pretty beautiful touch to the scene.

Message 4 of 5
mdavis22569

probably some rendering, graphic's added in .... not just the background. Are you able to upload in new backgrounds and not have the watermark? I've never played with a student version before

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
erazorzedge

I just made this in Paint.NET using the Gradient tool, with the radial section (I'm no expert). Similar, but the one in the video looks more elliptical rather than radial. It actually looks like a roll of cloth was unrolled down a wall (from the ceiling) and continues to unroll towards the camera. Then a single light was setup above and behind the camera lens to give it the effect of a radial gradient, but with a slight horizontal gradient towads the lower portion of the screen. Pretty cool.

Product Design Suite 2017 x64
Windows 10 (Build 1511) Professional x64

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report