Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2015 RTM - When?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
DuncanAnderson
2502 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2015 RTM - When?

Please do not bore me with comments about Inv 2015 beta, I know you can't talk about it.

Where I'm currently working has just bought some new computers for the design department. It makes little sense installing Inv 2014 if 2015 is just around the corner.

Adsk must have a reasonable idea of the release date for Inv 2015.

I suppose Man and Machine or whoever distributes for EMEA will take a couple of weeks to get it out, but an idea will be helpful.

Duncan Anderson

"Humour is one man shouting gibberish in the face of authority, and proving by fabricated insanity that nothing could be as mad as what passes for ordinary living." {Terence 'Spike' Milligan KBE (16 Apr 1918 – 27 Feb 2002)}
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: DuncanAnderson

http://www.mcadforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=500

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
Cadmanto
in reply to: DuncanAnderson

Duncan,

The past four years the release date has been at the very end of March and is not announced from Autodesk until just a few weeks prior to that.

On top of that it is always a good idea to wait a few service packs and hot fixes after that until the software settles with most of the bugs out of it.

So, with that I would go ahead and load 2014, because by the time all of what I just said happens, it could be October/November.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report