Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 crashing when migrating Style Libraries

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
viavacvacuumlifting
482 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2014 crashing when migrating Style Libraries

After migrating Inventor from 2012 to 2014 I tried to migrate the Style Libraries. Unfortunately, during the migration Inventor 2014 appears to crash an the migration fails as a result.

Any ideas how to sove this?

17-2-2014 16-01-42.png

17-2-2014 15-51-44.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Could you attach the style library here? Or send it to me @ river-yijiang.cai@autodesk.com?
Thanks,
River Cai

Inventor Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Email: River-Yijiang.Cai@autodesk.com
Message 3 of 3

Hello Wouter Verheij, Thank you for your feedback, from your description, there are some pre-condition missing when migrate with Style library manager due to material style resources change. Please follow steps below to resolve it. Pre-conditions: 1. Launch Inventor and create a file such as a part 2. Open Material browser, migrate library to a new create library, say “Test.adsklib” 3. Project setting, add library Test to Appearance and Material node and set as active. 4. Close Inventor Migration: 5. Start Style library manager 6. Continue with the normal steps to migrate the styles Result, Migrate successfully Hope it helps. Any more questions, please let me know.

Xun

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report