Inventor General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
KevinPinks7697
Message 1 of 2 (86 Views)

Inventor 2013

86 Views, 1 Replies
02-13-2013 05:21 AM

I just installed Inventor 2013 upgrading from 2010. The first thing I noticed was the rendering in the modeling environment doesn't seem to be as greaqt as 2010. I updated my video card driver, but still the shading seems a little choppy. Is there anything else I can do to improve graphics?

Thanks in advance

Kev

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)

Re: Inventor 2013

02-13-2013 06:16 AM in reply to: KevinPinks7697

Are you using the "Realistic" setting, with Ray tracing?  If so,... yeah, it kinda sucks.  We have pretty high level cards and it's still choppy, and kind of grainy.  I still get decent renders from Studio, but not so much in the modeling environment.  Fortunately, we only use it when we're trying to show off.

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube