Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 Drawing Resolution

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
panzilte
2323 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor 2013 Drawing Resolution

We just installed Inventor R2013.  When opening drawings in R2013, the drawing resolution when one is zoomed to the extends of the drawing is very poor.  If one were to open the same drawing in R2011 & R2013 and compare the two then one would see that the resolution is better in R2011.  Is there a setting somewhere in R2013 to make the drawing resolution better?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: panzilte

Try this Tools>Document Settings

Offline only.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 6
panzilte
in reply to: JDMather

I tried what you had suggested and set the bitmap resolution to 300 dpi (the Max) and the result was the same.  I have attached a screenshot of what the drawing looks like.  If I were to open the same drawing in R2011 everything is legible including the small text in the title block. 

Message 4 of 6
okaleja

Hi,

To me it looks like a graphics issue. Have you tried different graphics settings in Application Options -> Hardware tab ?

Oto,

Autodesk

Oto Kaleja
Software Engineer
Message 5 of 6
panzilte
in reply to: okaleja

That did it thanks

Message 6 of 6
slphantom

Also remember that in 2013 the views have to "regenerate" when you first pull it up. Sometimes depending on the complexity of the assembly and parts it takes a while.

Scott
win 11 64 bit
Nvida GeForce RTX 4000
Inventor Pro 2023
Space Explorer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report