Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2013 CER Submissions

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
grobbarg
442 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor 2013 CER Submissions

Am I the only one being ignored by Autodesk when submitting CER's ? - I get a reply from an Autodesk employee requesting a dataset, and as the dataset is over 200MB, I ask for the FTP details, and never get a reply. With the amount of crashes we're experiencing these communications (or lack of) are becoming quite frequent.

Please Autodesk if you read this, if we as users are taking the time to collate and provide you with information to help you produce service packs for your product, do us the courtesy of replying.

Our Tube and Pipe runs prior to the upgrade from 2011 Routed Systems to 2013 Product Design Suite Ultimate were stable(ish) and never really had 'serious' problems, now with 2013 they seem to be getting corrupt and route updates keep crashing with multiple undeletable fittings appearing. We were told by our vendor this phantom fitting problem did not exist in 2013, bah! Anybody else notice this behavior?

Working with .idw's are painfully slow, although not sure if this is a vault/network issue, as it 'appears' to run smoother when logged out of vault

As for the materials and appearances, I just cannot get my head round how to globally update our custom materials and colours to the existing piping routes and content center parts. Any suggestions welcome.

TIA for any input....

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013
Win7 x64
Dell Precision T7400
Xeon X5460 @ 3.16GHz
8GB RAM
Quadro FX 1700 512MB
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: grobbarg

Have you contacted your VAR?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 6
grobbarg

Not yet JD, just thought I'd vent my frustrations here first Smiley Wink

However, in the past I've found this forum has provided invaluable information and advice, that our Vendor could never help with. Unfortunately most issues are passed on to Autodesk by the vendor, and we're told that Autodesk is aware/not aware of such problems and we then have to work around said issues.

Win7 x64
Dell Precision T7400
Xeon X5460 @ 3.16GHz
8GB RAM
Quadro FX 1700 512MB
Message 4 of 6
Yijiang.Cai

Hi,

Many thank you to provide the feedback to us! For the issue you talked, could you install the service pack for R2013 first to retry the workflows? Is this helpful for you?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20442029&linkID=9242019

For the CERs and FTP details, I will work with team to get some updates. If you could send us the email address, it would be helpful for further engagement with youSmiley Happy

Thanks,
River Cai

Inventor Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Email: River-Yijiang.Cai@autodesk.com
Message 5 of 6
grobbarg
in reply to: Yijiang.Cai

Hi, Thanks for your interest, I've PM'ed you with email address and also the Autodesk contact name for the CER's I had so far.

I should mention that SP1.1 is already installed. I've also previously sent video capture of the phantom fittings issue to the Inventor CER Support.

Thanks,

Graham

Win7 x64
Dell Precision T7400
Xeon X5460 @ 3.16GHz
8GB RAM
Quadro FX 1700 512MB
Message 6 of 6
ruth-chunhua.hu

Hello Graham,

I am investigating the tube and pipe issues. I can not update route, as I did  not have the custom centent certer library. Could you please send me your custom CC library? My email is ruth-chunhua.hu@autodesk.com

For update piping route and standard component material and appearance  issues, could you please provide me your detail issues?  and could you aslo send me your custom material library and appearence library? 

Thanks and Regards,

Ruth

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report