Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2012 30 day trial

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
swordmaster
3931 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2012 30 day trial

Does anyone know where i can download a 30 day trial of Inventor 2012

Apparently this is no longer available on the Autodesk site. Only 2013 is available

I am not trying not trying to download anything illegal i just need the trial to do some evaluation. We do not want to (at this time) move to 2013

Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: swordmaster

Students of any age, anywhere in the world can download 2011, 2012 or 2013 from http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 5
swordmaster
in reply to: JDMather

My student days are behind me now! However thanks for the link maybe I will be allowed to download the software Bruce Sword Autodesk Inventor 2010 Certified Associate Autodesk Inventor 2010 Certified Professional -------------------------------------------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail message, including all replies or forwarded messages connected herewith, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you, the reader of this message, are not an intended recipient hereof, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible by return e-mail message or by telephone at (601) 425-3151. In addition, please delete the erroneously received message and any reply from your system and any device/media where the message is stored. --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: swordmaster

@swordmaster wrote:
My student days are behind me now! --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids? Grandkids?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 5 of 5
swordmaster
in reply to: JDMather

None of either!

I was able to register and get the download though.....thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report