Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inv 2012 Odd Drawing Sheet

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mpatchus
272 Views, 3 Replies

Inv 2012 Odd Drawing Sheet

This morning I opened up an IDW that I have been working on for the last few days.

The first 3 sheets of the drawing are fine, but the fourth and fifth sheets appear like so.

Odd_Drawing.JPG

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Any way to recover these sheets, or do I have to recreate them?

I've never seen anything like this in all of the years I've been using Inventor.

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: mpatchus

My first thought is, is it possible the orientation got changed some where in the drawing view?

Can you change it back by just editing the view?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
Davarn-Tool&Die
in reply to: mpatchus

I have seen this before. Are you using a 3dconnexion space ball (or similar)? When I accidentally press a view button on my spacball it does that. Hitting the "t" button fixes it.

Message 4 of 4
mpatchus
in reply to: Davarn-Tool&Die

lol ... was just going to post that something on my desk must have hit my SpaceMouse.  

Sometimes "DUH" just doesn't capture the moment!!!!

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report