Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ILOGIC - say yes to any prompt help needed

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
DeerSpotter
804 Views, 6 Replies

ILOGIC - say yes to any prompt help needed

I dont know ilogic well enough yet, and i need help (inpot) on how to properly automate a "yes" or "yes to all" to any prompt that comes up when i run my ilogic codes?

ANy help will be appreciated with a smile 🙂

thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
..........................................................................................................................
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
..........................................................................................................................

See My LinkedIn Profile
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mrattray
in reply to: DeerSpotter

Can I assume this is because you're running a rule that involves a save operation?If so, then you need to check this option in the rule generating the save prompt. This will just use whatever the default option is.

Capture.JPG

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 3 of 7
DeerSpotter
in reply to: mrattray

I will definitly look at that, but no its not for a save opperation.

the ilogic wants to edit read only files or sowmthing like that, and we always press yes and yes to all, it doesnt make the difference. it's annoying to sit there and press yes all the time.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

See My LinkedIn Profile
Message 4 of 7
mrattray

I don't understand. Are these rules you got from somwhere and they're generating prompts that you don't want? If this is the case then if you post the code, I can probably rewrite it to not prompt you.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 5 of 7
DeerSpotter

well its an inventor box that is titles "Vault" and i get 4 options. yes, yes to all, no, no to all.

and the weird part, yes to all doesnt work.

so if i could put in code to say yes to all to all prompts that pop up that would be awesome!

See My LinkedIn Profile
Message 6 of 7
mrattray

I don't think there's any way to do what you want to do.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 7 of 7
DeerSpotter

this is what i get during my ilogic runs..

See My LinkedIn Profile

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report