Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't to change colour scheme autodesk inventor 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Peter3d
695 Views, 2 Replies

I can't to change colour scheme autodesk inventor 2012

could anyone to help my with this problem?

thank youautodesk inventor 1.png

Peter
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: Peter3d

Pete,

As a general rule, it's a good idea to always post (or add to your signature) the version of inventor you use, along with some basic system specs.  This will help people here to try to diagnose your problems.

In this case I'm guessing something went wrong during your install, but without more info it's hard to say what?  Can you give some idea of how your Inventor was installed,... network or local for example?  Did you do a custom install or accept the default settings?  As much info as you can give would help.

Thanks and welcome to the forums.

Message 3 of 3
SBix26
in reply to: Peter3d

In addition to what Chris wrote, find out if this is true for a different login on this computer.  It's possible that it is only a corrupted user profile.

If you're comfortable editing the registry (standard cautions re: backup and possible damage), simply remove HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\Inventor\RegistryVersion16.0, and any references to Inventor 2012 in your user profile, then start Inventor.  If that fixes it, well and good.  If not, repair or reinstall.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums