Inventor General Discussion

Contributor
Ryan.Irwin
Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)

I can no longer Click "Realistic" when choosing my visual Style

136 Views, 2 Replies
12-03-2012 04:41 AM

When doing presentations I always use Realistic.  However today I turned on my machine and wanted to choose this visual style but I can't. I have tried playing around with the options>Hardawre>Quality instead of my regular Performance.  I have tried everything I can think of.  Please I need Help!!!!!!!!

See attached for my Hardware Diadnostic

Contributor
Ryan.Irwin
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Re: I can no longer Click "Realistic" when choosing my visual Style

12-03-2012 04:46 AM in reply to: Ryan.Irwin

I forgot to mention.  I am using 2013 and recently did an update (Nov 26, 2012) but i thought i used realistic after the update.  Could be wrong though.  Should I uninstall this update??

Distinguished Contributor
Mark.Downes
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: I can no longer Click "Realistic" when choosing my visual Style

12-03-2012 07:21 AM in reply to: Ryan.Irwin

Hi,

I had a similar thing happen when i upgraded from 2012 to 2013. I uninstalled 2012 and things

went a bit wobbly from then.

Try remapping your IPJ file (Get Started / Projects menu) apperance & material database libraries files,

just scan for your .adsklib and re-link them to your directory.

Hope this helps

Mark

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube