Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup access on library

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
DanielCTurcotte
304 Views, 2 Replies

How to setup access on library

Hi,

I'm kind of a newb in this area, so i apologize in advance if my question seem a bit obvious.

Where i am working, i am the person with the most experience with inventor related topics. So i was put in charge of modifying The commun library of our content center. Later today, i found out that one of our draftmen played around our library and modifying some of the preset that i setup.

My question is: What can be done to limit access (Putting it at Read-only) to certain library for certain users without limiting my own access?

Also, i'm pretty sure its not possible but ill ask anyway, is it possible to know who modify those library and when?

Sorry for the bad english, it is not my first language.

I'm using Vault

Thank you

Inventor Version: 2022
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Cadmanto
in reply to: DanielCTurcotte

Are you taking about using the content center editor to create a custom content center?  I know you used the word "Library", but I just wanted to clarify.

If you are using vault you can change this others users login user level to control this.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 3
DanielCTurcotte
in reply to: Cadmanto

Yes, i was talking about a custom content center.

Thank you very much, i found the global settings for users in our software Vault.

It did exactly what you suggested.

Inventor Version: 2022

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report