Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hascon Motor Solid Models

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
shight
377 Views, 3 Replies

Hascon Motor Solid Models

I am looking for some solid models of Hascon motors or comparable motors. Has anyone out there had any luck finding motors like these? Please help if you've been able to find any solid models. Thanks a lot

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2011
Windows 7 for Mac
80GB HDD Partition
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 GHz
2.75 GB Usable RAM
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: shight

Have you tried contacting the manufacture themselves to see if someone in their engineeing department can provide you with what you are looking for?  If nothing else maybe they have 2D ACAD drawings and you can create models from those.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
shight
in reply to: Cadmanto

The contact on their website gives back a "delivery failed permanently" error. I have attempted to use my other contact for the company but have so far come up with nothing. I thought that I may have been able to find drawings directly from the website but to no avail.

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2011
Windows 7 for Mac
80GB HDD Partition
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 GHz
2.75 GB Usable RAM
Message 4 of 4
tmoney2007
in reply to: shight

The website provides the IEC/NEMA frame sizes for its motors, which are standardized.  The products page also has all the required dimensions for different frame types, which are standard as well.

You could either go get a model from mcmaster-carr or something like that and check it against what Hascon provides, or find the standard for motor dimensions and make your own model.

Or you can call Thailand and hope that someone that speaks english answers the phone, haha.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report