10-15 more of these to go before the weekend!:smileylol:

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
Mentor
kwilsonamerex
Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Happy Almost Friday Everyone...

06-21-2012 02:31 PM in reply to: GSE_Dan_A

I feel you. It's getting VERY old having to deal with these NUMEROUS crashes throughout the day. Quit farming out to some 'team' in Bangladesh to build your software. I used to praise Inventor and fight off swarm of worker bees that pissed and moaned over issues they experience with INV. But now it's just plain rediculous and I have nothign to say for ADSK other than they dropped the ball, again. I swear this is BY FAR the worst release to implement. We should of just stayed with 2012, as bad as we thought that was. Hindsight is 20/20.

Regards,
Kenny

Corsair 900D ♦ ASUS Maximus VI Extreme ♦ i7 4770k ♦ (3) GTX 780 Ti's ♦ Trident X 32GB ♦ Samsung 840 Pro ♦ WD 1TB Black ♦ SG 1TB ♦ Corsair H100i ♦ Corsair AX1200i ♦ many SP120's
PDS 2014 ♦ Vault 2014 Pro ♦ CFD 2014 ♦ Bunkspeed Pro 2014 ♦ Octane Render ♦ Certified Autodesk Inventor Professional ♦ CAD Manager/Design Engineer
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Active Contributor
bobbi-mcam
Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: Happy Almost Friday Everyone...

06-21-2012 04:37 PM in reply to: kwilsonamerex

The majority of Inventor development is done here in Oregon. The Manufacturing Headquarters is in Lake Oswego. We host our monthly user groups there and always have a mix of developers, product managers, QA guys and User Experience guys show up and participate.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube