Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! Project File, Design Data not all in folder.

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
528 Views, 1 Reply

HELP!!! Project File, Design Data not all in folder.

Hello,

We were running Inventor 2011 / Vault 2011 backed up and upgraded to Inventor 2012 / Vault 2012 the restore worked just fine and data migrated. We had been running for a few months with no issues until we tried to do another restore as a mistake was made and we thought it would be easier just to restore from the previous days backup, we have backups occuring daily. Since the restore inventor keeps on crashing as there seems to be a problem with the project file. The error we are recieving is below, The styles are being pulled from the network but I have tried pointing the paths to both our local working folders as well as the network and I get the same error below. I have also attempted to change the path directly in the registry. Any Ideas?

Incomplete Design Data Folder

The specified folder is not complete with all Design Data and style library files.

Please select a Design Data folder which contains all the necessary files/folders.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Xun.Zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report