Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME WITH TEXT PLS !!!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cootumbs2
132 Views, 6 Replies

HELP ME WITH TEXT PLS !!!

i have autodesk inventor 11 and i brought an idw from school and when i tr to edit text in a hole note the text disapears, the arrow is still pointing but i cant change it help me out pls
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
M.Peppel
in reply to: cootumbs2

Hello cootumbs2,
i would assume that your Inventor at home is not up to date. Go to http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=9229921&linkID=9242019 and install the hotfix. This should be the solution to your problem.

Best regards

Matthias
Nihil Ex Nihilo
Message 3 of 7
cootumbs2

ill try it out thanks man
Message 4 of 7
cootumbs2

mathias one more thing, how do i install it. I already have downloaded but how do i get it up and running?
Message 5 of 7
M.Peppel

If you have Autodesk Inventor 11 SP2 installed:

1. Download Hotfix TS1069046
2. Extract TS1069046_R11SP2.MSP from TS1069046_R11.ZIP.
3. Double click on TS1069046_R11SP2.MSP to install this Hotfix on each system running Autodesk Inventor 11 SP2.
4. Click Next to begin the install. Once finished you'll receive the "Autodesk Inventor 11 update" dialog box stating that the update has been successfully applied.
5. Click Finish to complete the install and exit the dialog.
Nihil Ex Nihilo
Message 6 of 7
cootumbs2

alright i wanna thank both you guys for helping me but big thanks to mathias. See i had to install service packs 1 & 2 then i had to install the patch, but it works now so thanks again good luck guys
Message 7 of 7
M.Peppel

Your welcome !

Best regards

Matthias
Nihil Ex Nihilo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report