Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Files for multiple iParts

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
MaxOtis
332 Views, 1 Reply

Generate Files for multiple iParts

I have a quite basic problem, but unfortunately I can't manage to find the solution on internet nor my Inventor book.

I have generated around 1200 iParts from my drawing and I would like to generate every ipart in an individual ipt. file.

This is easily done by right-clicking the iPart and clicking on Generating Files. But I can't manage to generate all the ipt files in one go. I noticed that I can hold Ctrl and selecting all the iPart, but I would prefer not spending a couple of hours selecting 1200 iPart.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Regards,

Max

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
swordmaster
in reply to: MaxOtis

Max,

There has been code posted previously to generate the factory members , try searching in here and the customization forum.

An alternative is to open the ipart in inventor and in the model browser expand the ipart table. Click on the first factory member and with the shift key depressed choose the laast member. This will highlight all the members, then right click and choose generate files

Inventor 2010 Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report