Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgein Langauge in Content Center Part Filenames

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
panzilte
315 Views, 6 Replies

Forgein Langauge in Content Center Part Filenames

This is an interesting issue with the content center.  This is occuring with washers in the Plain Washer (inch) family, parts when placed into an assembly get an unique filename, two examples are below.

Plain Washer (Inch) 5/16 - široký - Typ B

Plain Washer (Inch) 1/2 - těsný - Typ B

We do have a custom content center library but the filename column does not show filenames in the examples above for any of the filenames.  What could be causing this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mdavis22569
in reply to: panzilte

What version of Inventor? I thought I saw something like this in 2015 ... if so, they just released Update 1 today, maybe it addresses this issue. However I'd just make sure I have all the patches/updates installed for whatever version that you're running and see if that resolves it Mike

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
guido_66
in reply to: mdavis22569

Searc this forum for "czech" and you'll find that this has happened to many people in the past. I could only get it resolved by creating a new custom library.

Message 4 of 7
panzilte
in reply to: mdavis22569

Oops, I always forget to post what verison we are using.

Inventor R2013 Pro (product design suite)

Vault R2013 Pro

Message 5 of 7
panzilte
in reply to: guido_66

This is the second time that I have seen this.  When we mirgated to R2013 our custom content center became corrupted and I needed to start from scratch.  We also had some issues with inserting legacy content center part files, so we deleted them and re-created them.

Message 6 of 7
panzilte

From the search results

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/Language-Setting-in-Content-Center/m-p/3041048/highli...

No suggestion to resolve issue

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/Different-Language-in-Part-List/m-p/3073030/highlight...

This one has a link to

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/Part-List-Issue/td-p/3017818

and it suggests the following

Please, try the following.

Menu Tools > Options > Add-ins.

Select ESKD Support in the Add-In manager list and uncheck the box “Loaded/Unloaded” and “Load on Startup” in the Load Behavior section in the lower part of the Add-In Manager dialog.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Alessandro

When I checked my ESKD setting is already set to the sugeested setting.  This post does not help either.

Message 7 of 7
panzilte

ESDK Suppport Setting - everyone in my department has checked this and it is not automatically loaded as the one post suggests.  What else can I try?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report