Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan Rotation Animation

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
apples86
2020 Views, 4 Replies

Fan Rotation Animation

Sorry if this seems too easy to be posted as a topic, but I am very new to the animation of Inventor. I am using Inventor 2008 and I am trying to get the blades in this centrifugal fan to rotate for an animation. Ideally I would like for the fan to slowly speed up, but just getting a rotation movement would be a start.

Hoping somebody can help. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: apples86

I didn't actually animate it to test the results - but this should get you started.
Go to Inventor Studio and run the Play Animation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 5
JDMather

You are going to want to experiment with the Acceleration of the Drive This angle constraint and the number of revolutions and time. I suspect it will never appear entirely correct until the animation is rendered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 5
apples86

Thanks for this JD. Great help. Its exactly what I need! Seems so obvious now. Once rendered, this looks pretty good! cheers
Message 5 of 5
JDMather

Glad you figured it out from the little information I supplied. If you have any questions hollar back.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report