Inventor General Discussion

Valued Contributor
machiel.veldkamp
Message 1 of 1 (87 Views)

Export to light, viewable file.

87 Views, 0 Replies
11-02-2012 03:59 AM

Hi!

I have a question which I don't know the easer to so I hope you guys can help me. 

I have a factory in 3D in inventor 2012 and I need a lighter faster version of the model for viewing purposes with a customer. 
I have thought a bout 3DPDF however, we need to make sections of the model to show different parts. So another option is dwf(x) but I think that is still too clumsy. 

I really don;t know which way to go. Do we stick with a 3DPDF file that has limited options or do we need to do an export to dwf that takes long and that is very unstable.

What to do!

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube