Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export IDW to DWG - Hatch Scale

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tuliobarata
672 Views, 0 Replies

Export IDW to DWG - Hatch Scale

Hi all,

I need to export some drawings to DWG but I'm with some problems when exporting my hatches.

Actually, untill now the problem is only with hatches AR-CONC and AR-SAND.

I put them on IV with scale=1 and it's ok. If I export to PDF, it goes OK too, just like in IIV. But when I export to CAD, it makes a mess with the scales. Seems to be a problem converting units between imperial and metric, because if I put on IV a scale 1/25,4 = 0,04, when I export to CAD it goes OK, but on IV and PDF file it stays extremely slow to work, almost impossible. I attached one  image that show the differences between the 3 files, IDW, PDF and DWG.

I've searched and found some options that would work, but I tried everything and the problem is still the same.

What I've tried:

1 - Change the units in the template used on IV to export;

2 - Change variable MEASUREMENT and MEASUREINIT on cad template to 0 to stay with imperial settings;

3 - Import and overwrite the hatches pattern files used on IV with the used on cad, the ".pat" file, both: acad.pat (imperial) and acadiso.pat (metric);

Well, I've tried too look in the INI file used to export to DWG and didnt find anythng. I'm without ideas to get this problem solved, the only way untill now is edit every hatch scale in every dwg file i've exported.

If anyone have any little idea of how to make this work plese tell me.

Thanks

Túlio Barata

IV 2013
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report