Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in inventor undo folder, how can I solve this?

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
jd789
25901 Views, 11 Replies

Error in inventor undo folder, how can I solve this?

Buenas el error que tengo es este ¿cómo lo puedo solucioar?// Hello this is the error How can I solve this?

inventor error.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
mpatchus
in reply to: jd789

Go to your Inventor options and look at the file tab..

Undo should read ... 

undo.JPG

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 3 of 12
jletcher

I make a folder under my C drive called inventor undo and I map to that. This way if the error comes up again I can go to that folder and delete everything and restart inventor. All it is telling you is there is no more space for the undo files to go..

Message 4 of 12
sangwenint

the undo file looks like that but it still doesnt work ...plz help

Message 5 of 12
skhuam
in reply to: sangwenint

Make sure your C drive got enough space, at least few gb free space. It could be one of the reason fot this message to pop out. 

Message 6 of 12
JDMather
in reply to: skhuam

I just got this error on one of my machines (r2013) and Inventor doesn't launch.

Cleaned the referenced Temp and still no luck?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 7 of 12
mpatchus
in reply to: JDMather

How much free space do you have?

Recycle bin empty?

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 8 of 12
JDMather
in reply to: mpatchus

Whoa,

I thought I had a monster HDD that would never fill up, but that was it.  I had no idea that it was almost full.

Now I've got to spend some time taking out the garbage that wasn't in the Recycle bin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 9 of 12
asilrohit

copy the link that the message box shows and open that link. It is usually hidden so cant be accessed directly. Manually delete all the files in the folder and you are good to go!

Message 10 of 12
nate_k

The fix for the missing error message will be released in a future service pack.

Nate Kozlowski
Software Engineer - Inventor

Message 11 of 12
srcerebro

@jd789 wrote:

Buenas el error que tengo es este ¿cómo lo puedo solucioar?// Hello this is the error How can I solve this?

inventor error.jpg

i had the same error and it was couse the temp folder was full. I resolve it by installing "CCleaner" and running it. 

Message 12 of 12
pennhead

Emptying recycle bin worked... thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report