Inventor General Discussion

Mentor
tuliobarata
Message 1 of 4 (302 Views)

Error changing the material of a Frame member

302 Views, 3 Replies
10-10-2012 05:46 AM

Good morning all,

I'm with a problem here, that when i try to change a material from a frame member, i got the error below:

[WARNING] Frame Generator: Errors occurred while attempting to change frame member(s).
[WARNING] Problems occurred during changing Frame Member(s)
[ERROR] A change could not be completed. The reason for the failure is unknown. Please retry.

The structure that i'm trying to change, was created in IV 2012 SP1, and now I'm editing it in IV 2013.

All the pieces of this project were converted to the new version, and the only big difference from 2012 in this case i think that is the materials library, that I created a new one and set on project as default.

The strange, is that if I enter frame by frame and go to iProperties>Physicals, there i can change the material normally (but with a big wate of time ofc).

Any ideas what coud that be ?

Thanks

Túlio Barata

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

IV 2013
Active Contributor
Jaychale
Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

Re: Error changing the material of a Frame member

10-19-2012 08:48 AM in reply to: tuliobarata

Having the same problem, but I can't even change them in IProperties.

This is more strange because the same thing worked just a moment ago on a similar item.

Mentor
tuliobarata
Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

10-22-2012 06:37 AM in reply to: Jaychale

Really strange...

I Thought that were just on frames imported from 2012, but no, in every frame created directly on IV 2013, happens the same problem

Anyone have any idea ? That would me because of some config or ...some bug ?

Thanks,

Túlio Barata

IV 2013
Valued Contributor
Barvas11
Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)

04-19-2013 05:51 AM in reply to: tuliobarata

I have the same problem here. 

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.