Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1920

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rsoni1997
884 Views, 4 Replies

Error 1920

"Error 1920". "The Service failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services." This always comes up everytime I try downloading Inventor 2013. I am also a student,so I get it for free. I have tried running it as an administrator, but it still doesn't work. I have already downloaded all the needed drivers. I am attaching a screen shot. Please help me with this. Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
SBix26
in reply to: rsoni1997

Let's be clear on terminology to start with-- it looks from your screenshot that you are installing Inventor 2013, not downloading it, correct?  Downloading is how the installer gets to your computer from Autodesk's website, installing is getting the software configured and ready to run on your computer.

When you run the installer have you set your UAC to minimum and stopped your antivirus utility?  Do you have administrator privileges?

Message 3 of 5
rsoni1997
in reply to: SBix26

It doesn't work

Message 4 of 5
rsoni1997
in reply to: rsoni1997

Is there a way an expert could remotely look at the problem and fix it? 

The problem happens when I install the Inventor 2013. The problem only shows up when it's installing inventor.

Message 5 of 5

Hi rsoni1997,

You might ask this question over here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Autodesk staff  actively monitor the Installation & Licensing forum, working with the existing community to answer your installation and licensing questions.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report