Inventor General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
karthur1
Message 11 of 14 (344 Views)

Re: EasyStreet Color Scheme for 2013

05-02-2012 07:49 PM in reply to: Martin_Goodland

Found the ICE.  Couldn't figure out how to copy the color scheme or take a color scheme from one version and get it into the current version.

Ended up just copying the .reg file and editing the first line to be "....Inventor\RegistryVersion17.0\System....".

I was trying to figure out where/how it puts the name in Inventor, but I could not find "Easystreet" on any of the keys.

I then ran the registery file and opened Inventor.  Easystreet shows up in the Tools>App options. Just through a quick look, everything seems to be right.  File is attached.

Contributor
tom.dedrick
Message 12 of 14 (144 Views)

05-07-2013 06:57 AM in reply to: stephengibson76

I miss Ocean Blue that Micheal Puschner authored.

I am color blind and really struggle with colors - I don't think I could make it myself as I have a very hard time distinguishing screen colors.

TomD

*Expert Elite*
karthur1
Message 13 of 14 (138 Views)

05-07-2013 07:12 AM in reply to: tom.dedrick

Tom,

Here is the Ocean Blue for 2013.  Just close Inventor and run the attached .reg file, then you should see Ocean Blue in the colors.

I just copied the 2012 Ocean Blue-MP and then edited it for 2013.

Kirk

Contributor
tom.dedrick
Message 14 of 14 (128 Views)

05-07-2013 07:28 AM in reply to: karthur1

Thank you Kirk.

It worked and I also made a copy and changed the header to version 18 and it worked in Inventor 2014 too.

I never realized it was so simple, if only I had know sooner.

TomD

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube