Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawings - Broken link between Table and Spreadsheet

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Ogleys
282 Views, 2 Replies

Drawings - Broken link between Table and Spreadsheet

Hi

I have several drawings with tables on them with broken links to spreadsheets which have been deleted.

I can't edit the tables.

Is there a way of reusing the information in the table to recreate the spreadsheets or new tables.

Regards

Stephon

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Cubed-I
in reply to: Ogleys

Any Update on a solution? Just ran into the exact same thing

Message 3 of 3
Ogleys
in reply to: Cubed-I

No, unfortunately. Been told there is no way back Thank you and Regards Stephon Ogley Technical Advisor T - 01405 743333 ext 2503 Omega Plc Registered No: 2700038 Registered in England and Wales Registered Office: Omega Boulevard Capitol Park Thorne Doncaster DN8 5TX This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright orconstitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums