Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing revision and I-logic.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Jefkee
212 Views, 2 Replies

Drawing revision and I-logic.

Hi,

Due to some changes in my company, I have a certain automatisation that could be useful (saving 3-4 clicks each time needed and not forgetting something).

The management has decided that whenever there is a change that needs to be made, the drawing revision needs to be upped before the making the changes. During the changes there has to be a stamp on the drawing "IN ENGINEERING".

My question now: is it possible to automatically place a sketched symbol when the revision is being upped?

Greetings.

Jef

Inventor 2013
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
paul.huppertz
in reply to: Jefkee

How and when do you want to remove the stamp? Manually?

Isn't it easier to make an user defied symbol. Place it once when you are "In Engineering" and when drawing is final remove the symbol.
Message 3 of 3
Jefkee
in reply to: paul.huppertz

Hi, thanks for the responce.

1) The stamp will be removed manually when the revision is done and made into .pdf for the client and production.

2) What you suggest placing the user defined symbol when you start, is what we do now. But i would like to ensure that every time that a revision is made it gets the "IN ENGINEERING" sign.

This because when someone forgets to put the sign, and goes out of office other people might think that the rivision is OK to spread.

Inventor 2013

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums