Inventor General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
shastu
Message 1 of 2 (297 Views)

Drawing Browser doesn't match Model Browser.

297 Views, 1 Replies
10-29-2012 09:56 AM

How is this possible.  I opened the drawing and then from the drawing opened the model.  In the drawing it is showing the 4th instance of ROUND CRS-032175 X 33 as an assembly.  It also is not showing in the view and yet the visibility is checked.  See screenshots.  AI2012 SP2 

Employee
Xun.Zhang
Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)

Re: Drawing Browser doesn't match Model Browser.

10-30-2012 11:35 PM in reply to: shastu

Hi, shastu

Thanks for your great catch for the display issue, but I try to create an assembly with Round Head Fin Neck Bolt - Inch 0.375 - 0.375, I can't get an assembly icon in drawing browser, if "ROUND CRS-032175 X 33" could be upload for us for more investigation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Xun Zhang
Software QA Engineer
Inventor Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube