Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display issue with IDW...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
KF090
344 Views, 3 Replies

Display issue with IDW...

A number of us have been having this issue where large chunks of the IDW will be filled in (see attached picture).

The only way we have been able to get rid of them is to close out the file altogether and reopen and it goes away.

If we print the IDW while it's on there it will show up on the print wether it's a file (TIFF, PDF, etc.) or direct to a printer.

I'm running a NVIDIA Quadro 4000, Inventor Pro 2014.

We just upgraded to 2014 from 2012.  We had none of these issues in 2012.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CESAR200
in reply to: KF090

Dear KF090,

Please install the recommended driver for your graphics card model, version of Inventor and operating system.  You can enter the information in the page below and download the recommended driver.

http://www.autodesk.com/inventor-graphic-cards

Your current graphics driver may work well with Inventor 2012 but not with 2014.

In order to install it, first remove any installed drivers so the Windows VGA driver is used.  Then install the downloaded file.

I hope this helps.

Cesar Valencia
Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
KF090
in reply to: CESAR200

Thanks.

I updated the driver to the Autodesk recommended driver.  I won't know if it's fully fixed for about a week since this wasn't a constant issue.

Message 4 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: KF090

If the Autodesk "recommended" one doesn't work try the latest version from the card manufacturers site..

Before I install new Inventor versions I always update graphics card drivers to the latest version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report