Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Manipulation Turn Off inventor 2011

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
UserEMC
699 Views, 4 Replies

Direct Manipulation Turn Off inventor 2011

It is possible to turn off the glyphs of the direct manipulation in inventor 2011?

Everytime I want to create any operation (extrusion, revolution... ) I see the glyphs and the tool dialogue and I am sorry but the glyphs are annoying me...

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
PACDrafting
in reply to: UserEMC

Id suggest to think outside the square it might help.

Message 3 of 5
UserEMC
in reply to: PACDrafting

sorry I don't understand the answer.

thanks

Message 4 of 5
CCarreiras

HI...

You're wright... redundant options...

You can't turn off the glyphs, but you can put the classic tool windows in auto-hide(RMB in the ribbon of the tool window)... in that way you will start to use more times the glyphs and then they will start to annoy you less and less (for me was the same and it worked)...

regards

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
johnsonshiue

Hi! You can restore classic UI by going to Tools -> Application Options -> Colors -> Interface Style at the bottom -> select Classic UI -> Apply -> OK -> restart Inventor.

Please note that once you have done that, you will lose all the benefits provided by Ribbon UI and all the prior customization or configuration in Ribbon UI will be lost unless you have exported the setting to an xml file.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report