Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did everyone else get AutoCAD 2014 with PDSU 2014?

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
2104 Views, 21 Replies

Did everyone else get AutoCAD 2014 with PDSU 2014?

I don't have a separate installer like normal for AutoCAD 2014 in my 2014 tab of subscription center. Does everyone else have it?

CAD2014.png

Thanks!

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
rdyson
in reply to: Anonymous

Why doesn't your VAR know? I won't go there!

Yes, you have one installation of ACAD. The profile that's part of the shortcut that launches the program tells it if it shoudl laounch vanilla, mech, elect or a profile that you've created.

:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe"  /p <<ACADMPP>> /product ACADM /language "en-US"

Above is the target for mech. Everything after the /p is what starts mech instead of elect or vanilla

PDSU 2016
Message 22 of 22
Martin_Goodland
in reply to: rdyson

When I installed PDSU2014 and the installation complete page came up there was an information bubble next to AutoCAD Mech and Electrical telling me I can download and install AutoCAD separately if needed.

I have installed it with no issues. I don't use Mechanical or Electrical just plain Autocad and one thing that I have noticed is if you send a shortcut to the desktop for the Autocad instance shown in the Mechanical or Electrical program folder you cannot edit the target properties in the shortcut. If you install plain AutoCAD you get a shortcut that can be edited.

Regards

Martin

Inventor 2023

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report