Inventor General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
asumner
Message 1 of 3 (102 Views)

Default Weld Symbol

102 Views, 2 Replies
10-27-2004 05:07 AM
In IV9 SP1, is there a way to set what the default weld symbol is in the IDW? Every time I place a weld symbol, it randomly defaults to something different.

As the vast majority of our welds are fillet welds, I'd like that to be the default.
Distinguished Contributor
shastu
Message 2 of 3 (102 Views)

Re: Default Weld Symbol

09-27-2006 07:17 AM in reply to: asumner
I would like this to although from the lack of responses to this, I assume that it still can't be done.
Active Contributor
nickhowe
Message 3 of 3 (37 Views)

Re: Default Weld Symbol

10-04-2012 06:35 AM in reply to: asumner

I wish it could be done but as far as i know it can't. It also defaults to "Other Side" - had a company produce drawings with wrong side welding. Sometimes Inventor is pants.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube